Welcome to HHM Machinery and Instruments Sdn Bhd Official Website and thank you for purchasing from us. This page forms the Term and Conditions in accordance with the sale of products and services in our showroom, email, over telephone, at our webstore http://www.diytools.my/ and at all third parties e-commercial platform that we sells our products.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully.
By purchasing any of our products and services, you agree to bound by these Terms and Conditions
- 1. Who We Are
- We are HHM Machinery and Instruments Sdn Bhd, Reg. No. 1118704-A, retailing at 34, Jalan KIP 1, Taman Perindustrian Kip, 52200 Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Malaysia, selling online at www.diytools.my (“DIYTOOLS.MY-Trademarked”) & at third parties portal.
- 2.Definitions in our Terms & Condition
- “You” or “Customers” refers to any individual who places an Order from us online, in our physical store and at third parties portal;
- “We” or “Us” refers to HHM Machinery & Instruments Sdn Bhd or Diytools.my.
- “Account” refers to Diytools.my Account that you have registered on our site and account with HHM Machinery & Instruments Sdn Bhd;
- “Order” refers to the order submitted by you through our site and in our store to purchase a product.
- “Contract” refers to your Order of a product or products in accordance with the Terms & Conditions stipulated herein which we accept.
- “Order Confirmation” refers to our email to you, acknowledging our receipt of your order, our acceptance of your PO, your acceptance of our quotation, or similar. Any use of the above terminology or other words of similar meaning, in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
- 3. Eligibility of Use
- To place an order with HHM Machinery & Instruments Sdn Bhd and in Diytools.my, you must be over eighteen (18) years of age. You may seek the help of an adult to help in your purchase.
- 4. Private & Confidential Statement
- We place great importance on protecting customers privacy and information collected in the process of registering and ordering from our site. Only authorized employees will have access to this information. We do not allow third-parties to have access to this information, except in the case of legal requirements by relevant authorities. Any emails sent by us will only be for the provision of agreed services and products, or any updates or campaigns. Should you be uncomfortable with our updates to you via email, you may unsubscribe to us by clicking here. We will constantly be developing a stringent process to ensure that our customers’ personal data is well protected.
- 5. Prohibitions
- We forbid any user of the site to transmit any kind of technological virus that will cause harm to our system and our users’ system, corrupt data, cause disturbance to another user, post offensive, abusive language or pictures, infringe propriety rights, send irrelevant material e.g. advertisement, hack into any aspect of our data and system, whether to cause harm or not. We will take serious action against such an act through the relevant law enforcement authorities.
- 6. Disclaimer of Liability & Limitation
HHM Machinery & Instruments Sdn Bhd and its employees shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this site and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise.
The information on this website is provided on an ‘as is’ basis. It excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature.
The above disclaimer and limitation apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
- Services/ Installation Disclaimers We are not liable for any damages whatsoever, arising out of or related to the services/installation provided by us. It is the customers’ responsibility to find out whether it is licit to carry out the service job before confirming the service. We are not responsible for damage due to fault and /or improper installation of any item. There are limitations to the work environment that we can do our service, such limitation includes but not limit to places related to work at height, dangerous environment, etc.
- 7. Customer Satisfaction
- HHM Machinery & Instruments Sdn Bhd and its employees placed customer satisfaction as our priority. You may contact us via our contact no. Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will address your concerns and questions as soon as possible. In any case, where there is a complication in the inquiry, we may take a longer time to respond.
- 8. Circumstance Beyond Our Control (Force Majeure)
We shall not be liable to you for any breach, hindrance, termination or delay in the performance of a contract attributable to any cause beyond our control, including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, the act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man-made eventuality. We reserve absolute discretion on the solution we adopt in fully meeting our obligations under the Contract despite the Force Majeure Event.
- 9. Notices
We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. All amendments to these will be posted online. However, the continued use of the site will be deemed to constitute acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
In the event when a notice is given in writing through either letter or emails to the relevant party at the address or email address is last known to the other, it is considered to have been served within 2 business days from the day being sent.
- 10. Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with Malaysia Law. Both we and you hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysia Courts.
- 11. Delivery
- We aim to deliver the product to your stated address at our fastest possible time, however subject to unforeseen circumstances that may cause delays to the delivery timeline.
- We will notify you if we are unable to meet our estimated delivery schedule. Should there be any disruption to the delivery, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
- We are unable to deliver to some locations due to restrictions and limitations.
- All risk in the product shall pass to you upon delivery.
- In the event when no one is around to accept the delivery, and should you choose to have our delivery man leave the package at your door, with your neighbour or anyone else or other arrangements, the risk will be pass to you once our delivery man part with the item. We will not be liable for any mishap to the package.
- If you are not available and not contactable, you can either request for self-pickup at our pickup location or arrange for re-schedule, a delivery fee shall apply. Any delivery fee paid previously will be not be refunded.
- International Delivery: At this moment, we are unable to provide international delivery out of Singapore. However, the Buyer can arrange picking up of the package through an international forwarding company (IFC) e.g. UPS, DHL, FedEx, etc. The arrangement with the IFC will have to be initiated from the Buyer’s end and informed to us in advance. We are not obliged to fill in any AWB for our customers, however, we can provide a packing list and commercial invoice to facilitate the AWB. Any payment to the IFC should also be paid by the Buyer directly to the IFC. The buyer will have to bear the risk as we will not be providing any warranty, replacement or refund for any items or packages undelivered or damaged. Our responsibility for loss or damage to your order ends once your IFC collects the package. Alternatively, we can provide a one time delivery to your appointed forwarder. Our responsibility for loss or damage to your order ends once your item is delivered to your appointed forwarder.
- 12. Cancellation by Customer
- We do not accept cancellation once order has been confirmed. This includes order on indent basis and order that is associated with certification by PE or similar
- 13. Exchange & Return Policy
- Exchanges are only available for a faulty product or wrong product delivered. Returning of a product is not allowed, however, customers can exchange for a product of the same value subject to our approval. Our products are non-refundable once it is sold.
- 14. Price and Payment
- We are a GST Registered company (GST Register no. 000665038848) thus, our prices are inclusive of GST and are in Malaysian Ringgit unless otherwise stated.
- If you are Cash Term Customer with us, payment must be received either before delivery or at the point of delivery, unless otherwise stated in our agreement.
- For Credit Term Customer, the credit term period will be fixed at 30 Days from the date of invoice, unless otherwise stated in our agreement. Outstanding payment after the stipulated credit period will be charged with a late payment interest of 2% per month.
- You can pay using any of our payment options available ie. Cash, cheque, credit card (minimum value applies), Nets (minimum value applies) and bank transfer. Please check with our person in charge for the latest payment mode available.
- The goods purchased will remain as the property of HHM Machinery & Instruments Sdn Bhd until full payment has been made. We reserve the right to reacquire back the goods if payment is not received by the payment term stated.
- 15. Refusal of Order
We reserve the right to withdraw any Products from this Site at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on this Site. We will make our best efforts to always process all Orders but there may be exceptional circumstances wherein, we may need to refuse to process an Order after we have sent you an Order Confirmation, which we reserve the right to do at any time, at our sole discretion.
If we cancel your Order and you have already made payment for your Order, the payment amount will be fully refunded to you.
We will not be liable to you or any other third party by reason of our withdrawing any Product from this Site, whether it has been sold or not, removing or editing any materials or content on this Site or for refusing to process or accept an Order.