OSTLING MARKING Electrolytic Marking Systems EU EXPERT 300
Electrolytic Marking Systems
High quality product marking serves to enhance your company’s image and ensures simple and clear identification. This is becoming increasingly important with quality management (ISA 9000) and corresponding EU regulations.
For direct and permanent marking of products with an electrically conductive surface.
1. Regardless of hardness of the material.
2. Abrasion resistant and durable.
3. Corrosion-free marking.
4. White or black marking depending on the material.
5. Low acquisition and operating costs.
6. Low maintenance.
7. Communication by SPS or PC
EU EXPERT are hand-marking devices. Products can be labeled easy and quick. The marking is effected by a current pulse which is passed through the embossing of a stencil. An exact copy on the product is the result. You can choose between AC and DC while marking. Products get a black or white marking according to the material by using AC. Deep markings are made by using DC.
A timer is integrated in our control systems that can set marking times of 0.1 to 20 seconds. The marking time and other parameters are shown on a single-line, backlit display and can be changed by pressing a button.
We recommend the optional carbide output if you want to mark hard metals such as tools. Marking results are best achieved on hard metals because of the other voltage applied to the latter. Further accessories such as the Handmarkingstation or systems for the creation of short-term templates for frequently changing texts are also at your disposal.
Typical application areas
3. Medical instruments
5. Ball bearings
Strengths of the electrolytic OSTLING systems
1. Economic and permanent marking.
2. Individual graphic design of the templates, e.g. company logos, item numbers, or decorative marking.
3. Even large areas can be marked quickly.
4. For the most varied surface shapes, such as flat, round, concave, convex.
5. Easy to adapt to your needs due to modular product programme.
|Input voltage||230V AC|
|Output voltage||0 – 24 V, AC or DC|
|Dimensions (HxBxD)||140 x 380 x 220 mm|
|Marking||Manual, Semi & Fully Auto|