COMEUP Electric Baby Chain Hoist CK-1000
- Permanent magnetic motor features constant output and low noise level.
- Lightweight and compact designs are ideal for easy installation.
- Dual brakes for double mechanical ratchet pawls and a motor dynamic brake provide slip free operation.
- Safety slipping clutch prevents hook becoming trapped into the hoist in the “up” direction
- Power cutoff switch prevent the overloading of the hoist
- Tough aluminum die cast housing provides massive structural durability.
- Can operate on standard domestic power supply and equip with industrial plug
- A switch w/emergency stop comes as standard
- A 360° bottom hook fitted with a self-locking latch has a bearing is capable of swiveling with the safe working load applied
- Standard Compliance: CE Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC, CE EMC Directive 2004/108/EC, EN 14492-2 Power Driven hoists 2006, JIS B8815, ISO 4301-1 and ASTM/ANSI B30.7
- Standard accessories
- Load chain Grade 80
- Remote control w/emergency stop w/1.25 mm2 x 6C x 3 m cord
- Industrial plug w/1.5 mm2 x 3C x 3 m
- Hook block
- Hook suspension
- Chain bag
- Power cutoff switch
- material handling equipment
|Duty cycle||25% ED at 63% of rated load|
|Drive Group||FEM: 9,511 1Bm, ISO: 4301-1 M3|
|Voltage||1000 – 120V, 200 – 240V AC, Single phase|
|Type of fall||Double|
|Motor output||100 – 120V / 750W, 9.5A permanent magnetic|
200 – 240V / 750W, 4.5A permanent magnetic
|Brake||Dual brakes of double mecanical ratchet pawls and motor dynamic brake|
|Load chain||Grade 80– Links 6.3 mm dia. x 19 mm long|
|Box dimension||380 × 410 × 345mm|
If you need a hoist that pulls at an angle, please contact us to custom make a specially designed hoist
Pulling at an angle with a vertical hoist will potentially cause problems.