TIME Digital Concrete Test Hammer HT225-V
Digital Concrete Test Hammer HT225-V
HT225-V is a portable instrument to test the compressive strength of concrete structures or rock in non-destructive testing field.
The rebound value can be converted into a reading on the digital display, and the estimated mean value, standard deviation and concrete strength can be shown.
1. The main unit integrated with the sensor, portable design.
2. True color LCD screen, high resolution of 176*220 mechanical hammers.
3. Powered by high-capacity rechargeable lithium battery.
4. Non-contact grating sensor with high precision.
5. Unique sound alarm of rebound value.
6. Easy to generate report by printer on the spot.
7. Automatic delete exceptional value and calculate component results.
8. Possibility to store, display and transfer data to PC with USB interface.
1. 1 Main unit
2. 1 Software
3. 1 USB connecting cable
4. 1 Power charger
5. 1 Carborundum stone
6. 1 TIME certificate
7. 1 Warranty card
8. 1 Instruction manual
|Display||16-bit true color, 176 * 220 resolution|
|Data storage||480000 testing results|
|Mean value of steel-anvil rating||80±2|
|Flip tension spring rigidity||785N/m|
|Power supply||Rechargeable lithium battery|
|Power consumption||Maximum backlight situation≈100mA (Voice off)|