Lever Hoist RB5 Series
Lever Hoist: RB5
Capable of accommodating vertical, horizontal, and even diagonal load hoisting, the RB5 Series promises high work efficiency at transportation, construction, and civil engineering sites where speed, flexibility, and safety are the crucial elements.
- Overload protection unit
- Equipped with a built-in overload protection unit, the RB5F boasts significantly advanced safety compared to its predecessor model. This unit can also be incorporated into a standard RB5 model simply by changing parts.
- This series is compact and lightweight for improved operability.
- Auto lock mechanism
- Renowned for its reliability, the auto lock mechanism automatically activates the brake as soon as the load is engaged for improved convenience and safety.
- Improved maintenance ease
- The upper hook can be easily replaced simply by removing the gear case.
- Brake: To ensure work safety, the brake is equipped with a dual-pawl mechanism, which allows a broken pawl to be automatically backed up by another for uninterrupted brake operation.
- Overload Protection (Optional equipment): The overload protection unit ensures operation safety by automatically making the handle slip when the rated load is exceeded.
- Load Chain Guide: Made of forged metal for enhanced strength, the load chain guide is optimally shaped to facilitate smooth chain flow.
- Single-handed free-wheeling: When load-free, the hoist can be set to a free-chaining mode simply by setting the selector lever to a neutral position.
- Handle: Incorporating our years of technological knowhow, this ergonomic handle gives easy grip for user-friendly operation.
- Load Chain Our original load chain wit:h market-proven reliability is specially coated for improved rust prevention. It is ideal for tying up loads on trucks, and for use at construction sites and other outdoor venues.
- Hook: Made through advanced thermal processing of proprietary materials, our hooks are extremely strong and wear-resistant. Even when subjected to excessive loads including rigid ones, they are designed to open only slowly to ensure work safety.
|Load chain||4mm (dia)
|Head room G||280mm||290mm||330mm||430mm||580mm|