Electric Chain Hoist: EMT-MH-5 Series
Motorized trolley type electric chain hoist (3-phase 200V)
Designed to offer high quality and superb safety features, the MH-5 Series can be used with various optional items, including an overload protection unit, a radio unit, and an inverter.
- An electric chain hoist combined with an electric trolley.
- The superb features of the MH-5 coupled with the high mobility of an electric trolley expand the range of applications for enhanced work efficiency.
- Main application
- Crane operations
- Plant operations
- Construction sites
|Speed (m/min)||Motor output (kW)|
* Single suspension
^ Double suspension
|Model||Rated load (t)||Load chain||Traversing||Rated time (min)|
|Diameter||No. of falls||Speed (m/min)||Motor output (kW)|
|MHE5005||0.5||7.1||1||20 10***||24 12***||0.2||30|
^ Double suspension
*** Half speeds
- Mechanical Brake: A mechanical brake is provided in all Nitchi-Matic models. Used in combination with a solenoid brake, it ensures safe and thorough braking operation.
- Solenoid Brake: Nitchi’s original direct-current solenoid brake is highly robust, effective, and durable.
- Motor: Designed exclusively for use in electric chain hoists, this high-performance, high-torque motor can withstand frequent use over a long period of time.
- Load Sheave and Chain Guide: Manufactured through high-precision machining and advanced heat treatment, the load sheave and chain guide together ensure smooth winding of load chains, thus contributing to their extended service life.
- Over-Winding Protector: Equipped with a limit switch, the over-winding protector automatically shuts down the control circuit when the lifting or lowering operation has reached its limits.
- Load Chain: Produced through an integrated manufacturing system under strict quality control, Nitchi’s super-strong and wear-resistant load chains made from special alloy steel achieve a high level of work safety. For work environments requiring highly corrosion-resistant chains, use of NN chains is recommended.
- Negative Phase Protector: When three-phase power cables are connected in a negative phase, the control circuit is automatically shut off and lifting and lowering are disabled to protect the hoist from damage.
Note: A negative phase refers to a situation in which two three-phase power cables in an electric chain hoist are reversely connected, thus causing the motor to rotate in the opposite direction.
- 24V Low-Voltage Control Circuit: The control circuit is designed to run on low voltage to ensure work safety.
- Oil Bath Lubrication System: By providing increased gear-cooling effect, this system allows a hoist to withstand frequent operation over a long period of time.
- Bottom Hook: A built-in thrust bearing ensures smooth rotation of the hook.
- Push-Button Switch: A small, lightweight, and highly insulated rainproof push-button switch is used. Two-speed models employ a dual-stage push switch.