- Permanent magnetic motor features constant output and low noise level.
- Lightweight and compact designs are ideal for easy installation.
- Dual brakes for double mechanical ratchet pawls and a motor dynamic brake provide slip free operation.
- Safety slipping clutch prevents hook becoming trapped into the hoist in the “up” direction
- Power cutoff switch prevent the overloading of the hoist
- Tough aluminum die cast housing provides massive structural durability.
- Can operate on standard domestic power supply and equip with industrial plug
- A switch w/emergency stop comes as standard
- A 360° bottom hook fitted with a self-locking latch has a bearing is capable of swiveling with the safe working load applied
- Standard Compliance: CE Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC, CE EMC Directive 2004/108/EC, EN 14492-2 Power Driven hoists 2006, JIS B8815, ISO 4301-1 and ASTM/ANSI B30.7
- Standard accessories
- Load chain Grade 80
- Remote control with emergency stop with 1.25mm2 × 6C × 3m cord
- Industrial plug with 1.5mm2 × 3C × 3m
- Hook tackle
- Hook suspension
- Chain bag
- Power cutoff switch
|Duty cycle||25% ED at 63% of rated load|
|Drive group||FEM: 9,511 1Bm, ISO: 4301-1 M3|
|Voltage||100 ‒ 120V, 200 ‒ 240V AC, single phase|
|Type of fall||Single|
|Motor output||100 ‒ 120V / 750W, 9.5A permanent magnetic|
200 ‒ 240V / 750W, 4.5A permanent magnetic
|Brake||dual brakes of double mechanical ratchet pawls and motor dynamic brake|
|Load chain||Grade 80– Links 6.3 mm dia. x 19 mm long|
|Box dimension||380 × 410 × 345mm|