TELWIN Battery Charger Nevada 12
- Range of Products & Service
- Starting from the history of trading in power tools, our business has evolved. Currently, our inventory covers industrial needs from Metal Working, Metal Welding, Wood Working, Plastic Working Machines, Hoisting Equipment, Material Handling, Air Compressors, Power & Air Tools, Hydraulic Equipment and the list goes on. Our quality products are originated from Europe, Japan, USA, Australia, Taiwan, China, Korea and many other countries. Please find out from our [su_tooltip style=”dark” position=”north” content=”Click to view our product catalogue”]catalogue[/su_tooltip] or website for details information.To further enhance service to our customers, after-sales service like maintenance and repair are readily available at our in-house Service and Repair Department, should they need assistance or technical support.
- Our Customers, Our Friends
- Through many years of business dealings with our business partners, we have made friends and built strong relationships with many of them in all areas of trades which include: Government and Private Technical Schools, Building Constructions, General Hardware suppliers, Ship and oil rig builders, Furniture factories, Oil & Gas Industries, Quality Control Sectors, Metal Industries, Car-Assembly, Car Repair Work-Shops and many more.We truly appreciate all our suppliers and customers for their continuous trust, valued support, as well as precious advices that have helped us achieved this mark in our area of trade.
- Now & Future
- We strive to update and upgrade constantly to the ever changing needs of the market. Besides providing the latest machinery needs, since our foundation and up to now, Hup Hong also has been experiencing a continuous upgrading of our IT systems. We believe that a thorough knowledge of the market and the ability to ride on IT systems, It will allow us to serve our customers at a higher level of efficiency and effectiveness.We hope this catalogue is useful in assisting you in selecting your required machinery and tools. If your required item does not appear in this catalogue, kindly contact our sales personal or email us. We will be happy to provide you with more information or alternative solution to our best knowledge. You are welcome to visit our showroom and be rest assured of a fruitful and satisfying trip.
How to charge multiple batteries in series:
How to charge multiple batteries in parallel:
TELWIN Chargers & Starters
V 50/60 Hz
|Defender 8||807553||✔||✖||230 1ph||15||6-12||0.75||0.75||–||2-20||50 x 80 x 30||0.2|
|T-Charge 12 Evo||807578||✔||✖||230 1ph||55||6-12||1 (6V)|
|–||2-70||170 x65 x 35||0.6|
|T-Charge 26 Boost||807562||✔||boost||230 1ph||220||12||16||16||–||10-250||300 x 95 x 55||1.4|
|Nevatronic 24||807045||✔||✖||230 1ph||110||12-24||6 (12V)|
4.5 (24 V)
3 (24 V)
|95 x 190 x 180||2.6|
|Autotronic 25 Boost||807540||✔||boost||230 1ph||300||12-24||18 (12V)|
12 (24 V)
8 (24 V)
|225 x 290 x 205||7.2|
|Nevada 6||807021||✔||✖||230 1ph||35||12||3||1.4||–||14-30||95 x 190 x 180||1.6|
|Nevada 11||807023||✔||✖||230 1ph||50||6-12||4||2.5||–||25-40||95 x 190 x 180||1.7|
|Nevada 12||807024||✔||✖||230 1ph||80||12||6||4||–||40-70||95 x 190 x 180||1.8|
|Nevada 15||807026||✔||✖||230 1ph||110||12-24||9 (12V)|
4.5 (24 V)
3 (24 V)
|95 x 190 x 180||2.6|
|Nevaboost 100||807028||✔||boost||230 1ph||170||12||9||5.5||–||55-180||95 x 190 x 180||2.6|
|Alpine 20 Boost||807546||✔||boost||230 1ph||300/-||12-24||18 (12V)|
12 (24 V)
8 (24 V)
|225 x 290 x 205||7.1|
|Alpine 30 Boost||807547||✔||boost||230 1ph||800/-||12-24||30||20||–||15-400||225 x 290 x 205||8.6|
|Alpine 50 Boost||807548||✔||boost||230 1ph||1000/-||12-24||45||30||–||20-500||265 x 345 x 230||9.9|
|Computer 48/2 Prof||807063||✔||✖||230 1ph||300/-||6-12-24-36-48||11-30-30-30-27||7-20-20-20-18||–||10/300-300-300-300-300||225 x 290 x 205||7.1|
|Alaska 200 Start||807577||✔||✔||230 1ph||300/2.2||12-24||23 (12V)|
12 (24 V)
8 (24 V)
|245 x 195 x 130||7.6|
|Digitrony 230 Start||807575||✔||✔||230 1ph||800/3.6||12-24||30||20||180||30-400||225 x 290 x 205||9.1|
|Startronic 530||829034||✔||✔||230 1ph||1500/9.5||6-12-24||75||40||400||10-600||390 x 260 x 230||19.5|
|Digistart 340||829327||✔||✔||230 1ph||1000/6.4||12-24||45||30||300||10-450||305 x 360 x 630||13.8|
|Dynamic 320 Start||829381||✔||✔||230 1ph||1000/6.4||12-24||45||30||300||20-700||305 x 360 x 630||13.9|
|Dynamic 520 Start||829383||✔||✔||230 1ph||1600/10||12-24||75||50||400||20-1000||365 x 460 x 755||21|
|Dynamic 620 Start||829384||✔||✔||230 1ph||2000/10||12-24||90||70||570||20-1550||365 x 460 x 755||25|
|Energy 1000 Start||829008||✔||✔||230-400 3ph||2500/20||12-24||100||80||1000||20-1200 (12V)|
|380 x 560 x 885||45|
|Energy 1500 Start||809009||✔||✔||230-400 3ph||7000/44||12-24||150 (12V)|
250 (24 V)
220 (24 V)
|380 x 560 x 885||69|
The publication of the standard EN 5044522008 (product family standard to demonstrate compliance of equipment for resistance welding, arc welding and allied processes with the basic restrictions related to human exposure to electromagnetic fields) under the Low Voltage Directive LVD 2014/35/EU — published on the Ofﬁcial Gazette of the European Community, requires that each product, in order to be CE certiﬁed, has to satisfy the technical standards of the above described norm.
This means that today the CE marking requires a further certification. Telwin certiﬁes that all its products are in compliance with the new CE marking as reported in the EMF Conformity Certificates.
For over 50 years TELWIN has been a worldwide leader in the manufacturing of welding machines, cutting systems and battery chargers and starters. Telwin is present on all 5 continents, on over 120 markets with a range of products that, for variety and richness, has no equal on any market; products tailored to all production fields, from the automotive to industry, from the building sector to shipyards, from all professional divisions to DIY.
Telwin means state-of-the-art, innovative and technologically advanced solutions, aimed at improving productivity, optimising intervention times, minimising operative costs and always guaranteeing excellent performance under any operative condition.
The ultra-modern company premises not by chance called the “The Home of Welding”, with its area of 120 thousand square metres – is the nerve centre of a system that employs over 250 collaborators making up a well tuned, winning team. Modern productive plants, robotic lines, specialised development and testing laboratories, automated stores, training and demo areas dovetail to make up an international industrial pole of sheer excellence in the sector.
The company strategy revolves around innovation, advanced research and sustainable improvement: essential pillars of its worldwide leadership, acknowledged by the many clients that, still to date, express their loyalty. Ever since the beginning, TELWIN has managed to promote a very special relationship with its clients, proving itself as a steadfast partner on whom to always rely, able to guarantee through time an excellent service, qualified assistance, quick and exhaustive response, and an information and training support able to facilitate the work of those that have elected to rely on the Telwin trademark.
And all this is dictated by the rules of quality: quality of the company system with its ISO9001 certification; product quality guaranteed by many international certifying bodies; quality of behaviour ensured by ethical principles shared throughout the company.